Saturday, May 23, 2009

These are from March....

The shallots, which we have no idea what to do with...they were doing great, we're not sure what to do now. We only lost one to those devilish sow bugs.











This is our first and last kale - it was delicious!
















I just really like the way pea tendrils operate - they're so cute b/c they look so delicate but they are super strong!










Our lettuce gave us three different evenings of dinner salad - even one night feeding salad to four adults and two miniature people. (Not midgets, Lowell and Gigi). Not to mention how everyday at least once a day Lowell procured at least one leaf of lettuce to munch while he played in the back yard.





A square of beets, shallots, roma tomato and flat-leaf parsley (which didn't really make it until I just threw the few that survived in a hole in the ground between the broccoli in the back and now I have at least two thriving parsley plants!)

No comments:

Post a Comment