skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
all thumbs, none green
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Week one:
My garden hand....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(28)
►
May
(7)
▼
April
(21)
Harvesting kale, working in the garden....
So....this is harder than I thought...
DinoTour Week 2:
DinoTour: Week 2
First week
Lowell's plot week one:
Love getting dirty!
Week one:
First week....
The first week cont...
Unexpected visitor:
we work together...
a helping hand..
concentrating...
Papa and I work together..
hard at work
Lowell comes to help:
building...
In the beginning .... there were sweet peas:
the making of:
The beginning:
About Me
LittleJupiter
Why Jupiter Bean? Well, I was the biggest bean in the nursery, for one. And also, when I get really mad, the "big red spot" appears on my forehead like the storm on Jupiter.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment